Electronic Arts heeft vandaag een nieuwe patch voor Battlefield 4 uitgerold. De Battlefield 4 patch brengt grootste aanpassingen tot nu toe met zich mee. PC-gebruikers kunnen de patch via Origin binnenhalen.
PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 en Xbox One-gebruikers kunnen de patch later vandaag downloaden en installeren.
De patch voor Battlefield 4 verhelpt een hoop aantal bugs. Ook brengt de patch aanpassingen voor gameplay, balans, user interface en prestatie met zich mee.
– Rush (All base game maps except Dawnbreaker), Obliteration, Capture the Flag, and Carrier Assault. Added the Obliteration Competitive sub-game mode
– Close & Medium range sight reticles no longer affected by weapon firing animation, AKA “Visual Recoil”
– Improved visibility for red glowing reticule pieces against bright backgrounds
– Now almost identical to BF3 movement – with BF4 animation sets
– Dampened third person hit reactions for player head
HUD clarification pass
– De-cluttered and made customizable a plethora of HUD options to make BF4 look the way you want it to (within reason)
– Made revives much more robust, easier to understand with new UI art and included a new “fully charged” paddle sound.
– Lowering the setting for how much time difference is allowed when damaging other players (addressing trade kills and behind cover kills where high pings are involved)
– An automatic High Frequency Update setting is now the default for all users
– Added High Frequency update support to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms
– Additional improvements to bullet damage delays between clients compared to Netcode Patch
Weapon attachment changes
– Muzzle Brake: Reduced the overall impact of this attachment. Both its positives and negatives have been reduced
– Heavy Barrel: Lowered the buff it gave to minimum moving spread and moved some of that bonus into reduced spread increase. Should be a good option for longer range tap firing
– Lasers: Small buff to standing hip-fire accuracy
Note that this list contains an excerpt – the upcoming patch notes will have a detailed list.
– Bullet velocity increases: Improved bullet velocity for Slugs and nearly all suppressed weapons. Selectively improved base velocity for weapons that were too slow for their intended range
– Damage Model: Many weapons have had their maximum and minimum damage adjusted slightly. It may take 1 extra bullet to kill at extremely close engagements and long range combat
– Trigger Delay: Removed from all revolvers
– Adjustments to slower rate of fire weapons to make them easier to use at longer ranges vs higher ROF weapons
– Carbines and PDWs now have unique bullpup modifiers that give improved bonuses over the rifle counterpart
– Ammo: Gave more ammo to the weapons that were short a mag compared to their counterparts
– DMRs: Audio when being shot at by a DMR has been improved
– SKS and M39EMR no longer allow you to hold breath
– Grenade capacity lowered and resupply times increased.